Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

This was Matt's first Father's Day!
It has been so rewarding to watch him as the father of our sweet baby girl. I have come to love, admire, and appreciate him on a completely new level! Can't you tell Ada just adores him? The feeling is definitely mutual.
I love this picture of my dad and I, taken when I was about 3 years old. He looks like he just came home from a long day or two of flying, and I am wanting attention (not much has changed, eh?). He was always up for snuggles, talks, & fun even when he was exhausted. Ah the sacrifices working daddies make for their children!
This is Bobba & I on Lopez Lake around 1991 judging by my awesome acid-wash jeans! He would let me drive the Henniger's boat then we'd go to Burnardo'z afterwards for ice cream. Seeing him as Ada's great-grandpa has been such a treat! I think my favorite memory so far is seeing him get down on all fours to show Ada how crawling is done :)
Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!