Saturday, April 19, 2008


We adore these girls!
Meet Logan & Avery, the sweet little ladies we spent our Saturday evening with.
They are the daughters of a teacher I work with. I pretty much beg him to let us babysit!! 

Avery is the most mellow baby I have ever watched! And I've taken care of many-a-baby! She is so content to just sit in my lap and chill. 
Logan loves Matt and follows him around. She copies whatever he does!
Precious little girls!


Gena said...

Awwe, they are so cute. They look exactly alike! Cuties!

Sean & Carly Delise said...

Our favorite place to go is definitely Powder Mountain. It is never crowded and it is cheap for such a HUGE resort! I love that place!

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!