Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

10 Months Pregnant!

                       
How far along? 40 weeks
Total weight gain: 42 lbs! 
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Oh sleep. Last night was rough...Lola's hanging out up high in my ribs and it was killing me! I have pillows wedged all around me and get up nice and slowly to waddle to the bathroom. 3 visits last night!
Best moment this week: Our Sunday School class freaking out when I told them I was due in 4 days. "And you're at church?!" They'll really flip if I show up this Sunday! 
Movement: Is still constant! Little feet running up and down my side, arms and hands rolling across my belly. She's a mover and a shaker!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular recently.    
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks contractions all the time. Just standing up gives me one. Or laughing, rolling over, lifting Ada...pretty much always having BH!    
Belly Button in or out? Stretched out and silly still.  
What I miss: Clothes that fit. I am having trouble making sure t-shirts cover all of my belly! 
What I am looking forward to: Meeting this precious little girl and getting acquainted with one another :)
Weekly Wisdom: Stay busy, otherwise you will go crazy. I've been cleaning, walking, playing, reading...anything to keep my mind off being due today. Especially since I was 9 days late with Ada, getting my hopes up for an on time baby is crazy. 
Milestones: Lola could really come at any moment! Can't wait :)  

4 comments:

My Life as Whitney said...

Not uh you did not gain 42 lbs! You must have a 42 lbs baby in there because you look all belly! I think you look so great! Do you put anything on your belly to prevent stretch marks?

thechristensens said...

How exciting!! Any day now! I'm jealous. Can't wait to hear that you've had her! Good luck!

Jeanine said...

Waiting to hear the exciting news ! Hope all goes well :)

Amy said...

I am hoping you've had your baby by now! You look absolutely adorable in those pictures...they make me want to have another soon!!! Hope you are doing well!

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!