Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Dance Parties!

We love to dance in this house. Lola is walking now and loves getting in on the action! Here are the girls this morning rocking out to Billy Joel with me. They can't help themselves...they've heard his songs since they were in my belly. Ada was in my belly when I saw him LIVE! Ahhh wonderful memories :)

And dancing with Papa always ends with both girls wanting to be held by him. Good thing he's strong like bull!

Typical day at the Miller casa :)

3 comments:

MoNiCa! said...

That is pretty darn cute!

Allison and Mason: said...

Aww... This warmed my heart. I love your little family.

Kara said...

Thanks my old roomies! I remember having dance parties with you guys!!

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!