Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring Break!

Hallelujah! No homework :)

My mom, aunt Liz, cousin Becca and I are road trippin it out to Utah! We are going to visit Lindsay,

Rachel,

David (crazy smile),

Jennie,

Karina,

Ben, Alissa, Claira, & Dylan!


I had to add the last one of Matt w/ Dylan since he was in his momma's belly at our wedding! :)
Hopefully we'll get to see lots of other friends while we're out there! Let me know if you are reading this and want to get together, we'll be out there until the 27th. I can't wait to relax, eat out, go shopping, and be with the girls. I will miss my husband like crazy. Hopefully he'll be able to get ahead in his Accounting class without me around to distract him. And a week is nothing compared to when we were separated last summer! Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Remind me of that around Thursday, mmkay?

1 comment:

Shannon said...

YAY!! Call us!! email me your phone number: shannon.cornelius@gmail.com

Can we still go out with you and your momma? Hope so!

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!