Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

Bath Rug

My husband, being the sweet man that he is, cleaned the bathroom the other day.
I came home from class and our whole house smelled like bleach! He was proud of himself and I thanked him for working so hard and helping out around the house. :)
The next morning, I saw that he had accidentally bleached our bath rug and it was splotchy with different colors on it. So what does any girl do in this situation? Go shopping for a new one!!
 I bought this cutie at Target, gotta love that place. I usually shy away from bold patterns, but for some reason I like this one on our bathroom floor. 
Do you guys have any stories where your sweeties have ruined your stuff while trying to help you out? I think it's so cute :) 

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Don't you just love the smell of the whole house filled with bleach?! I bleach everything! And CUTE rug Kara! Miss you girl...

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!