Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

Finals Week

Well, it's here again...the dreaded week of FINALS.
Matt has been working his tail off (at the last minute, of course) to finish his accounting final.
Just listening to him and his classmate last night made me feel like this:
Thank goodness he actually ENJOYS that stuff! 
I can't wrap my head around it all.
Meanwhile, I was working on my Early Childhood Studies final.
I think we've both found majors that suit us.
I have a French final tomorrow, Math on Wednesday. Not looking forward to that one!
Wish us luck!! 

1 comment:

Gena Susan said...

Good luck! Jeff is done tomorrow with finals...I am so excited. I will have my husband back! :)

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!