Sorry Carly, I refuse to do the picture survey until I'm not taking 21 credits and working!!! :)
This one doesn't let you see how messy our place is...so I'll do it before class!
1. Where did you meet your spouse? Officially: On the first day of the Santa Maria Singles Ward.
I'd seen his band play at a church dance and took this picture. That's him drumming, we didn't talk though!
He says he said hi to me at Youth Conference and I was nice, but had too many boys around me. So he didn't ask me to dance :)
2. How long did you date before you got married? About 3 months in person, then he went on his mission to France and I wrote him for 2 years (with a minor hiccup in there). He came home in January and proposed after a month, then we were married in July!
3. How long have you been married? 2 years and 3 months!
4. What does he do that surprises you? Hides in trees and meows like a cat when I'm walking up to the house.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His beautiful green/brown eyes and strong arms.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is very loyal, he would do anything for those he cares about. And he's so likable! I haven't met anyone who doesn't love him. Finally, he can make me LAUGH like nobody else!
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Babe, choof, huns-buns, the girl, butt-butt, wife, baby, bum-bum, hmm most have to do with a certain part of my anatomy!
8. What is his favorite color? Green
9. What is his favorite food? He loves everything. No joke. Sometimes I'll cook something and he says, "This isn't my favorite thing you've cooked." But he still devours it! I can't think of a food that he doesn't
10. What is his favorite sport? Hockey & Football
11. When and where was your first kiss? On my mom's couch, 2003. I had given blood earlier and the idiot sticking needles in me poked straight through my vein. My whole arm was purple! It was traumatic...I don't give blood anymore. Anyway, he called to see what I was doing that night and I was sobbing. I told him the whole story and he said, "You just need a big hug!" He then drove all the way from Lompoc to give me a hug :) My mom and I both thought that was SO sweet! We watched a movie, snuggled, and I leaned up to ask if he wanted something to drink. Next thing I knew, he planted one on me!
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Lately, just snuggle and talk in our bed. We say goodbye at 7:45 AM and don't see each other until 9:30-10 PM on weekdays. It's hard! On the weekends, we love eating out and going to the movies if we're not too exhausted. If I had it my way, we would travel the world together constantly. But that's not realistic right now!
13. Do you have any children? I wish! We want them so bad. They're playing up in heaven and helping us get through school :)
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He can do everything well...sing, play any instrument, any sport, unicycle...oh and that tummy roll thing that freaks me out.
15. How old is he? 23...24 in 14 days!
16. Who said I love you first? He did. We'd only known each other for a couple of weeks, but it didn't feel weird at all.
17. What’s his favorite type of music? Rock.
18. What do you admire most about him? His selflessness. I can't wait to see him as a father! He takes such good care of me and works so hard to provide for us. He would do anything for me without a thought about himself...I wish I was more like him in that way!
All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);