Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

5 months!



How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Gained 2 lbs! Yay! 
Maternity clothes? Love my maternity jeans, still wearing all of my other normal clothes.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Interrupted by one potty break a night. 
Best moment this week: Finding out we're having a baby GIRL!
Movement: All the time! Midwife & ultrasound tech say she is VERY active and strong.
Food cravings: Made Matt go to the store and buy me Klondike bars the other night :)
Gender: Female!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but it is getting bigger. So bizarre. 
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy. 
What I am looking forward to: Decorating the nursery! 
Weekly Wisdom: Eat and drink all the time. Otherwise you get dizzy. 
Milestones: Making it to the half-way point and seeing our baby girl on the ultrasound. She is healthy, perfect, and beautiful!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

NO WAY! You are way too tiny to have a canteloupe in there!

Emily said...

Kara!You look so cute! Congrats on having a baby girl. The name you've picked is really cute. P.S. I'm excited for your sister too- being an aunt is absolutely fabulouS!!

Shannon said...

GIRL! You look so little... my stomach is seriously twice as big as yours. Oh well, guess we'll be having a big baby boy! Just trying to make sure he's strong so he can date little Ada ;)

Jeanine said...

It will fly by from here .. enjoy being pregnant and love you body as it changes ! Seriously it is the most amazing thing I miss it every day . hope you doing great , it sounds like you are, xoxo

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!