Matt and I both agree that this was our best Christmas since being married.
Maybe it has to do with the best little present...Miss Ada Lizzie?
Or maybe the fact that we are old pros by now and did amazing at dividing our time between families this year!
Really though, we are incredible and have it down to a science. ;)
Here's the whole gang at the Millers!
All four children, spouses/fiancees, and grandkids!
After Marc & Diana's, we headed over to Marsha's and got to see the fabulous Thompson fam along with Matt's aunts, uncles, & cousins!
Here is a video I took of the boys playing...Gavin is such a doll.
And I just love Will being the typical big brother, I can totally relate!
From there we came back up to Santa Maria and went to Nana & Bobba's.
Things to note about this picture:
1. It looks like I have been hitting the eggnog hard
2. Aunt Liz trying to hide her bunny pajamas
3. Lindsay creepin' behind the chair
4. Becca & my mom are floating heads
5. Nana's bliss face while holding her great-granddaughter :)