Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Vintage Photo Shoot

Matt, Ada & I all dressed up for a fun photo shoot with the talented Gena Susan a few weeks ago. 
Check it out HERE!
It was so fun to borrow clothes (my dress belongs to my sister Lindsay, Matt's vest, hat & bow tie are my cousin Chris' & Ada's dresses are Gena's) and take a step back in time! I did much heavier make-up than I usually do and Lindsay did my hair. I felt so glamorous! I was so glad that Matt was along for playing dress up and model, I think he's getting used to having a camera pointed at him after being married to me for 4 years :)
Thank you, Gena, for a fun evening and such gorgeous images!

4 comments:

Rebekah Lynn said...

The pics are absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

:) said...

Kara- Oh my goodness those pictures- just beautiful! You are gorgeous and that Ada~ I want to eat her alive! You and Matt have the sweetest little family. I miss those still newly wed days and early times with our first baby. Life goes sooo fast and sometimes we forget to savor every special moment. Looks like you guys are doing a great job of taking it all in and enjoying it. I hope someday we can visit with you in person. We want to come back that way as a family in the next few years. We would love to see your grandparents and your mom etc. Like I said I am in love with those photos! There really aren't very many good photographers here. Yours did a fabulous job! Have a great summer!

Amy said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos!!!

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness, these are amazing! You guys are models. Love her shots too!

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!