Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

15 Weeks Pregnant with Baby #2!

This was taken on Sunday, a beautiful 75-degree-blue-sky, sunny day! 
You can't really tell in this picture, but I totally have a little ponch. Muscle memory is a crazy thing!


How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain: 3 lbs.
Stretch marks? Nope 
Sleep: I have added a pillow in between my knees...Matt said, "Oh boy, here we go pillow lady!"
Best moment this month: Hearing Drake or Lola's heartbeat for the first time :) 
Movement: I have already felt little somersaults and flutters! Another active baby...
Food cravings: Lemonade, orange juice, clementines. 
Gender: We have the big ultrasound next month to find out! 
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In 
What I miss: Being healthy. We are fighting off the nastiest cough I've ever had! Being pregnant just lowers your immune system, so it's been herb tea, Emergen-C, the neti pot and Robitussin in our house. I bet Matt will get over it before me! 
What I am looking forward to: Finding out if Ada will have a little brother or sister!
Monthly Wisdom: Be grateful to be done with the nausea! This pregnancy, I had it all.day.long. So I am just relishing the time that I feel well and food is actually my friend again. My poor husband starves during the first trimester. Well, not starves, but eats very poorly. :)
Milestones: Baby can already smile and frown, and suck its thumb!

1 comment:

My Homestead said...

Morning sickness seems to get worse each pregnancy. I think it's because you have other children to take care of. At least that is how it was with mine. The morning sickness with the twins was the worst.Blah!

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!