Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

23 Weeks

How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain: 10 lbs.
Stretch marks? Nope 
Sleep: Still sleeping well, just have a pillow between my knees and one tucked under my back. 
Best moment this month: Matt seeing my belly move, having a healthy anatomy scan, celebrating my birthday, & being told I look small for 5 3/4 months pregnant! 
Movement: All the time! She's a wiggle worm. It feels like she curls up in a ball, then jumps out like a starburst! 
Food cravings: Snickers, orange juice, chocolate anything, Dr. Pepper, Mexican & Italian food.  
Gender: GIRL! 
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In 
What I miss: Not getting winded...chasing a toddler around while pregnant makes you huff & puff!
What I am looking forward to: Ada with her little sister Lola. She loves babies :)
Monthly Wisdom: When the sun shines, get outside! We had some gorgeous days and took advantage of them at the beach and park. Now it's cold again. Hoping for more warmth & sunshine!
Milestones: Baby's face is fully formed, just packing on the adorable chub for the rest of the pregnancy.


4 comments:

Colleen said...

Can't wait to meet that little Lola starburst! So happy to know that you are looking and feeling so well. About those cravings, though...I'm pretty sure Snickers and DP were favorites long before you ever got pregnant. ;)

Rebekah Lynn said...

lol. The last picture cracks me up. Only cause I can relate though! hehe

Kara said...

So true...but now I have to resist the cravings that are 10 times worse! But I mostly give in :) Becky - does your little one just want to run now? That's all Ada wants to do! Run! Away!

Rebekah Lynn said...

lol. Yup! Whenever I take him to play at the kids area at the mall he just runs out the exit. Certainly gives me a good work out though. :)

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!