Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Half Marathon Playlist

Here is my playlist from the 13.1:
I know, I know...I have crazy random music taste. It's all over the place.

California Love - 2Pac
Waiting Game - Yellowcard
Shiny Toy Guns - Le Disko
White Lights - Rufio
Let Me Entertain You - Robbie Williams (wondered what this guy has been up to since '99 and turns out he's still at it.)
Life Is a Highway - Rascal Flatts (WAY better than the original!)
Maxwell Murder - Rancid
Our House - Madness
Here it Goes Again - OK GO
Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen
Where the Blacktop Ends - Keith Urban
You Are Loved (Don't Give Up) - Josh Groban (pushed me up Corkscrew Hill! Surprisingly motivating)
Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin' - Journey
California Girls - Katy Perry
Body Count - Justin Timberlake
Rusty Cage - Johnny Cash
I Want You Back - Jackson 5
I Wish You Were Here - Incubus
Sweet Child of Mine - Guns N Roses
You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
You May Be Right - Billy Joel
Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Scream - Michael Jackson
Living on A Prayer - Bon Jovi
Jump - Van Halen
Say Anything - Bouncing Souls
Freefallin' - John Mayer
Drink & Fight - Lagwagon
Back in Black - AC/DC

1 comment:

Raina said...

I always enjoy seeing other people's play lists! You have a lot of variety- I like that. The hairbands are some favorites of mine. ACDC is always good to rock the end of a race :)

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!