Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gray's 1st Birthday!

Okay, this was on Dec. 20th...but I'm trying to catch up!
...
My beautiful sister, Lindsay, accompanied me down to Lompoc for my nephew's birthday party.

Auntie Kara brought her new camera and caught Gray with lots of cute faces :)

Gray loved the card we brought him. He said it tasted great!

This is my favorite shot of the day; he was looking up at his momma, Kandie. :)

Favorite #2...Travis and Gray have just recently become acquainted since Travis was on his mission in Russia when Gray was born. I think it's safe to say they've hit it off pretty well. Look at those smiles!

Gray has recently discovered his tongue and LOVES to show it off.

Watching Kandie try to feed Gray some of his birthday cake was hilarious!

Do I eat this?

Not a fan!

I can't believe this little guy is already one. It seems like we were just at the hospital welcoming him into this world! We love having Ryan and Kandie here in town so we can spend more time with their family.
I mostly love that Gray likes to cuddle with me :)

No comments:

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!