Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Suspicious Package

The other day I came home from work and noticed a bag sitting by the door.

I looked inside, and here is what I found:

All of the things necessary for a boy to have a great day at work.
Sadly, the boy had left the treasure trove of goodies at home.
After a phone call and a discussion about the amount of gasoline it would take to get the bag to him,
he decided he would go buy lunch instead.
Something about the careful preparation...the movie inside the bag with the food...the fact that after all that he forgot it...
so precious!
I love my little cutie :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! that is so Matt!

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!