Ada had her shots (5 total) at her well baby checkup last week. I nursed her while they gave her the vaccinations, and she was such a champ. She cried at first, then calmed down and kept eating. She was a little fussy the rest of the evening, but slept just fine.
The nurse commented on what strong legs Ada has while she was trying to hold them...I said I know, my ribs were sore while pregnant from her turbo kicks!
2 month stats:
14 lbs. 1 oz. (95th percentile)
24 1/2 in. long (95th percentile)
15 1/2 in. head circumference (50th percentile)
Yes, we have a giant chubber on our hands and I LOVE it!
She is so squishy & kissable.
Things she's doing:
- smiling & scrunching up her nose with an eye squint
- recognizing people's voices and searching for them
- balancing on Daddy's hand
- sleeping through the night
- grabbing anything she can get her hands on
- pushing up with her arms during tummy time and looking around
- observing everything around her
- kicking her legs like crazy
- cooing, grunting, talking, laughing & singing
Such a little love bug :)