Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween!

Ada's first Halloween was a fun one! We went to a pumpkin patch right on Highway 1 to get our pumpkin. It is absolutely gorgeous!
Ada discovering pumpkins, she would say, "Puh-puh-puh."
Looking out over the pumpkins to the Pacific!
This picture cracks me up, Ada looks like she weighs 300 lbs. and I'm trying to lug her around!
Momma and her little flower
 

We carved our pumpkin to match Ada's 3 teeth in the same places :) 
Matt had to work the night of our ward's trunk-or-treat, so Ada and I went together anyway. There were some great costumes!
We have such an awesome ward, they were so sweet and helped out with Ada so I could eat and let me hang out at their trunks. Made me feel good :)
(I was a gardener with the flower I grew...took some explaining since I kinda look like a cowgirl)
When I was leaving the house, I ran into my neighbor and we talked for a while. She said multiple times how pretty I looked, and I thought, "Hmm...I'm wearing one of Matt's shirts and braided my hair, nothing special!" Then I realized that every time she sees me, I don't have make-up on! HA! I'm always coming home from running, the pool, or getting the mail and I don't have make-up on. I thought that was funny :)
Ada finally fits into the shoes Sean got her for Christmas, they look so cute on her!
On Sunday evening, we went over to the Kruger's house and hung out with a bunch of families from the ward. It was so nice to get to know some more of the women who are in Primary & Young Women that I don't see in Relief Society. It is so nice to talk with others who have been in your position and can give you encouragement! Thanks ladies!

No comments:

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!