Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards

I've been looking at Shutterfly's Christmas cards for this year, there are SO many cute ones to choose from! 
I went through all of them and picked out my favorites. 

I like the design of this card, it has a classic feel to it.
This is the one I think we are going to go with this year, a vintage French look.
If you take a ton of pictures, like me, a collage card works well to show off lots of pictures of your family. They are easy to upload to Shutterfly's site.
This one is my close number two. I love the clean, modern feel of it. It reminds me of my blog - white and simply classic with lots of color! 
I love the color combination and old print feel of this card. You can change the text where it says happy holiday to Merry Christmas if you want, I like to wish a Merry Christmas because that is really what the season is all about - the birth of Christ! 
If they had this card last year, I would have used it in a heartbeat for Ada's newborn pictures. It is elegant, sweet, and simple.
Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!