Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Running Music!

I ran 9 miles last night, just to know that I could do it. I ran slow, 11:30/min. pace. I didn't want to injure myself and be hurt for the half marathon in 2 weeks! I honestly didn't feel good until mile 4. The sun went down and Sweet Home Alabama came pumping through my headphones!
Here is my playlist from last night (all radio edits, I might add):

Mirrors - Justin Timberlake
Jump - Van Halen
Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
Fight for your Right - Beastie Boys
I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry
Stronger - Kanye West
Living On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
Live Beside the Ocean - Everclear
More Than A Feelin' - Boston
My Love - Justin Timberlake
Only The Good Die Young - Billy Joel
Scream - Michael Jackson
Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
You & Me - Dave Matthews Band
You May Be Right - Billy Joel
Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
Back in Black - AC/DC
I Believe in A Thing Called Love - The Darkness
In Your Honor - Foo Fighters (nothing gets me moving like Dave Grohl's scream)
Gold Digger - Kanye West
Money Maker - Ludacris
No Way Back - Foo Fighters

What are your favorite songs for running?

1 comment:

Lori Thompson said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!! I have many of those same songs on my ipod!!

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!