Saturday, February 16, 2008

On this day, two years ago...

Matt proposed to me! :)

To celebrate, we went to the Los Angeles Temple with my mom for Stake Temple Day.
It was a beautiful day that reminded us to take spiritual breaks and recharge. 
It's amazing how wrapped up I can get in the hustle bustle of everyday life, forgetting the big picture and what is truly important. I love going to a place where I can let the cares of the world melt away, remember that my Heavenly Father loves me, and feel that I am on the right path back to Him.
I love this place.
Posing under the Wedding Tree!
On the way home, we stopped for a Valentine's dinner in Santa Barbara. 
Mmmm Palazzio!
We're pretty sure our server really wanted the fish platter to be in the picture more than us. 


andrewanderinn said...

Oh, the LA temple is one of my favorites! So beautiful!

Gena said...

Such a sweet post, Kara! I totally remember your text message you sent out when you two got engaged!

Glad you two are enjoying married life together & taking advantage of the blessings of the temple! It's so hard to go as a couple once you have kids.

Shannon said...

Oh stop, this is too cute!

Please note that Mitch and I had our 2.5 year anniversary on Sunday! Clearly this was a big weekend for all of us.

The Bishops said...

Wow I'm so glad that you found me! Congrats on your marriage! Would I have known your husband? He looks familiar. How is Lindsey? I'm excited to be in contact with you now!

Colleen said...

Kara, I LOVE your blog!!! These photos of CA and family are giving me a little longing for home. You and Matt are the sweetest couple. I so enjoy having a little peek into your lives. Thanks for sharing!

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!