Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ketchup!

My mom had to move classroom's after the first week of school. 
Such a bummer! 
They ended up having to make her co-teacher's class a K-1st combo, so my mom's Kindergarten class was moved to a dusty, old portable. Luckily Lindsay and I are bulletin board PROS and had the empty room looking great in no time!

I thought the clouds around the A/C was pretty cute...

This is serious business.

I constantly surprise myself with the hideous faces I can make!

My wonderful Mommy, sorting through books. 
***If anyone has a small chair that they don't need, please let me know! In moving, my mom has lost half of the classroom stuff. So she needs a sturdy chair for the Super Star to sit in during the week. Thanks! 

No comments:

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!