Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Beach Time!

We went surfing at Pismo yesterday. It was FREEZING! I could see my breath while in the water. Matt said I went up 100 cool points for getting in the water that day. Ha! It wasn't so bad -- it was just getting out of my huge eskimo jacket and into my damp wetsuit. Brrrrr. It was really fun though! I found my own little place and named it Kara's Break in true Marc Miller fashion ;) I'm getting better (and less sore) each time I go.
...
Frost on the windshield...


Full moon!

Want the best clam chowder in the world? Go here!

Perfect...

Did not want to take off the jacket at this point!

Slowly warming up...

Breakfast!

3 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

I've had a fetish for bokeh lately, so I'm really loving your first shot. Good job.

Lori Thompson said...

I LOVE the beach! I Miss the beach! I will see you soon beautiful beach! BTW, great photos, again!

Hamers said...

I've still never gone surfing since moving to California and I really miss snowboarding. I would skateboard but I feel too old now that it's all the rage in the elementary schools. So you guys should teach me.

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!