Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Two Year Wedding Anniversary!

Matt and I have been married for two years! 
It has flown by. I feel like we just got married! What a wonderful two years it has been.
I love returning to the temple with my eternal companion. I love seeing where we were married and remembering the promises we made there. I feel like such a lucky girl to have found the perfect man for me! 
I remember a Singles Ward bonfire at Port San Luis where Matt was playing his guitar. I was singing along to Sweet Home Alabama and dancing around the fire. After that night, my sister and friends were all saying, "You and Matt should date! You guys are so cute together!" I hadn't really considered him since he was leaving on a mission in 3 months, but I realized that I wanted my new best friend to be more. And here we are! 
Basically we laugh at each other's lame jokes all day long. He is so patient and understanding of my stubborn nature. He has learned from a great example, his father. I am so glad that I have my Matty by my side for everything this life hands us. Finals weeks, hard classes, jobs, graduations, kids...here's to forever babe!

3 comments:

Kara said...

I think you are cool too babe! This is the first time on the blog... what's happening! You are perfect for me LOVER. good bye

Shannon said...

Congrats!! You guys are perfect together, I definitely agree.

Gena Susan said...

Congratulations on two years! :)

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!