Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Winna Winna Chicken Dinna!

Who can tell me what movie that's from? :) 
I made this salad for dinner last night. It's a perfect summer meal since you don't have to turn on the oven. It's called an Asian salad, but I think the cilantro lime dressing makes it taste more like a Mexican one. I used my trusty food processor to make the dressing...I am always amazed at how fast that thing pulverizes food! 
The red peppers (which are sweet -  not hot), cabbage, and cashews give this salad lots of nice crunch. I used the Albertson's rotisserie chicken with the lime marinade which went perfectly!   

Matt & I both had the leftovers for lunch today we liked it so much.

And for dessert....virgin strawberry daiquiris! YUM :)

No comments:

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!