Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

It Must've Been Good!

We (the Resource teachers & aides) put on a lunch for the regular ed teachers today as an end of the year thank you. Thanks for putting up with us and our students! 
I made another one of my favorite Paula Deen recipes, Chocolate Ooey Gooey Butter Cake, and I think everyone liked it...
This is all I came home with! 
...
On another note, all of you that live in small apartments know how frustrating it can be to find storage! I ordered this little guy (on sale! Yessss!) from Crate & Barrel to help with the kitchen situation.  
Notice the bananas, bread...then Matt decided his workout supplements and a granola bar should go in the top basket :) I think they'd look cute with some cloth napkins in the bottom.  
Hooray for more counter space!
Also, this time next week we'll be leaving for the Drake Family Cruise '08! :D  

No comments:

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!