Pages

Monday, June 2, 2008

Tagged by Carly!

Rules first: I need to answer 6 questions. I then tag 6 people and post their names here, then go to their blog and comment to tell them that they have been tagged and to visit here to find out the rules. I must then let the person who tagged me know when I have posted my answers.

1) 5 Things on my ‘to-do’ list:

a. Meet with my Chapman counselor at 4
b. Go to the gym for Boot Camp and Yoga
c. Take more Geography tests online
d. Make cases for YW in Excellence DVD I put together
e. Fold laundry  

2) 5 Snacks I Love:

a. Chocolate
b. Chips and dip
c. Brie and bread
d. Nutella on anything :)
e. CHEESE! 

3) 5 Things I’d do if I suddenly became a millionaire:

a. Invest, Invest, Invest! 
b. Finish our schooling faster without having to WORK
c. Build our
Dream House!
d. Start having kids
e. Travel 

4) 5 Places I’ve lived:

a. Joplin, MO (for the first week of my life) 
b. Fayetteville, AR
c. Santa Maria, CA
d. Smyrna (Nashville), TN
e. Poipu, HI

5) 5 Jobs I’ve had:

a. Coldstone Creamery
b. Olive Garden
c. Albertsons
d. GoodWood BBQ
e. OUSD

6) 5 Things people don’t know about me:

a. My left ear is bigger than my right 
b. I need 9+ hrs. of sleep a night 
c. I want twins 
d. I have no concept of time 
e. I'm a night owl

I’m tagging: Brittany, Emily, Erinn, Gena, Harmony & Tiffany...and anyone else who wants to do this! 

No comments:

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!