Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2008

YUM!

This blog is turning into a food blog! It sure is nice to have the time to cook and bake! If I had things my way, that's all I'd do. Every day.
I came across this recipe on FoodNetwork.com. 
I LOVE salmon, and it's so good for you. When you cook this, the smell of lemon, capers, garlic, and basil mix and make your house smell like a little restaurant on the Mediterranean!  
I subbed regular pasta since I had it on hand and didn't want to buy whole wheat pasta. 
I also cooked the salmon longer than Giada said to because I like mine a little more well done. It was still juicy and tasty! Such an awesome way to get your spinach in, too. It wilts once you put the pasta on top and is yum yum yum!
 
I forgot to take a picture before I started eating...oops. 

3 comments:

Gena Susan said...

Thanks for the recipe! I bet my hubby would looove this dish....he loves his fish!

Hope you two are doing well :)

Becky and Caleb said...

I love reading your Blog Kara! I've started one, however I haven't REALLY Started it because I dont even have one post or more than 1 pic in it yet :) I keep forgetting! Anyways I check your blog almost every day at work :) I love that you're putting cooking stuff on here because I too love to cook!!!

Sarah and John Root said...

What a great recipe! I was already planning to cook salmon for dinner tonight, but now I'm going to do it following this recipe. It looks so yummy!!

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!