Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

Last Day of School/Work!

Such a fun last week of work! Yesterday we all went to Pepper Garcia's after "work". Jean Byrne was so sweet and got up and gave a very nice speech about missing all of us who are leaving Lakeview. Here are some pictures from the fun time! 
Ozzy & I
Mr. Carlovsky, who was Matt's principal at Cabrillo and my boss this year!
Mrs. Davis (whom I exchanged many recipes with this year!), Mrs. Tummolo, Kirky (who I love just as much if not more now as I did when she was my Science teacher!), and Ozzy enjoying her nachos!!  
Mrs. Reynolds & Mrs. Miller - the kids got us mixed up ALL year long! 
The student who always looked like this...it was usually a book though.
Pointing at Jimmie's scab from the waterslides!
Mrs. Ast, Mrs. Reynolds, & Mrs. Miller being silly. 
...
Also, I got the job! 
I am so excited, it's the perfect job for summer. I am the only one in the Santa Maria area, so that means more business for me! :) Anyone need a sitter this summer? 

Okay, time to finish packing for Mexico!!! See you all in a week! 

No comments:

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!