Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

This Outfit

I fell in love with this outfit years ago!
My mom and I were shopping for a baby shower gift (I can't remember who it was for) and we found this little tennis skirt and top.
Matt & I were just recently married, and knew we wouldn't have a baby for a couple of years.
I just adored it so much that I couldn't bear to give it to someone else...so my mom kept it for when I had a baby girl.
I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see her in it :)
On another note, have you ever seen a cuter bellybutton?
It's a cinnamon roll!
Or Buzz Lightyear's chin...whichever way you want to go with it.

3 comments:

Reeve family said...

That is so cute that you mom saved it for you guys! What a special outfit!

Gena Susan said...

See so much of Matt in her for that first pic...so cute!

Allison and Mason: said...

That is SUCH a cute outfit. I'm going to start doing that. I'm going to buy outfits ahead of time. Who knows when I will use it. :) As for the blob on my blog... I LIKE IT!

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!