Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

We Are...

Clutching things!
Like our blankie while we're trying to sleep and Mommy is taking pictures...
and our friend Sophie! Just two old buddies headed out for a drink...
Have you heard of this little French giraffe? I hadn't until my sister-in-law, Kandie gave me one as a gift for Ada. It's a squeaky teething toy that is made with non-toxic materials and is all the rage on the mommy message boards!
Ada especially likes gnawing on her legs.
Have you heard of Sophie? Does your baby love her too?

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Aw, she's getting so big!

I haven't heard of Sophie before, but now I want to go check it out...

Reeve family said...

Ada is just so cute! I love her big eyes! I havn't heard of Sophie but it sounds great!

I run for Kandie said...

The best thing about Sophie is how easy she is to squeak! There are so many infant toys that my 2 year old can't even squeak. However, once your kid becomes good at squeaking her stop taking it to church! We learned that the hard way!

Allison and Mason: said...

I actually have heard of Sophie. I thought it was interesting/odd that it was on every single baby website I was looking at this weekend. I guess I know now why. I will have to invest!

All images & content on this site © Kara Miller 2008-2013 unless otherwise noted. Do not use any content without permission or giving credit. Thank you!